When you choose to invest a bit of money into craft tools and supplies, you really want to ensure that you are purchasing the newest and latest. Especially when you are purchasing something that focuses on technology.
So what is the newest silhouette machine 2020 has to offer? Here is your answer!
Let's dive right into our topic for the day, I will also provide you with a super quick summary of the latest Silhouette Machine as well.
What is the Newest Silhouette Machine 2020
Find below info on the latest Silhouette machines, as well as the newest Silhouette products.
What is the Newest Silhouette Cameo machine?
The Silhouette Cameo 4 and Cameo 4 Plus is Silhouette's newest craft machine for DIY projects. The Cameo 4 was released on September 2019, and we are expecting to see this machine zoom to the top of the bestselling cutting machines in 2020 list.
This Silhouette cutting machine comes with a range of brilliant features and can cut over 100+ different types of materials. They are currently available in 3 different colors.
You can either buy the stand-alone cutter, or you might wish to save some money by grabbing one of the great value Silhouette Cameo 4 bundles.
This machine is really well priced and offers incredible specs! If you are interested, you can read our full Silhouette Cameo 4 Review here.
Newest Silhouette Printer 2020
The only notable release by Silhouette in 2019 was the 3D Printer: 3D Alta Printer. This printer is pretty futuristic! The Silhouette Alta is a 3D desktop printer, so gone are the days of printing on paper, now you can print 3D vases and so much more!!
You can read our review of the Silhouette 3D Alta Printer here.
New Silhouette Products 2020
Other Silhouette products that were released this year are:
- 11×17″ Heat Press
- Sheet Feeder (Works with CAMEO 4 and Portrait 2)
- Alta Plus
- Silhouette Rotary Blade
- High-speed AutoBlade (1 tap)
- Punching Tool
- Kraft Blade
- Kraft Blade (for Portrait 2 and CAMEO 3)
- Cross Cutter
- CAMEO 4 Tool Adapter (to allow for older tools to be used in CAMEO 4)
- CAMEO 4 Dust Cover – Pink, Black, Blue
- CAMEO 4 Lite Tote – Pink, Black Blue
- Printable Glitter Sticker Paper
- Printable Holographic Sticker Paper
- Printable Iridescent Sticker Paper
- Printable Brushed Silver Sticker Paper
- Printable Heat Transfer
- Color Fabric Heat Transfer (Black, White, Red, Blue, Pink)
What's Coming Soon in 2020?
- 20″ Silhouette CAMEO Pro
Silhouette Cameo 4: A Quick Summary
Before we jump into a bit of a summary about this best selling cutting machine, here is a quick unboxing video by Silhouette so that you can see this gorgeous new machine in action.
The Silhouette Cameo 4 is the ultimate DIY cutting machine. It is a formidable contender to the Cricut Maker and a great step up from the popular Cameo 3.
The Cameo Silhouette 4 includes all of our favorite features of the Cameo 3 but comes with a whopping increase from 221gr to 5,000gr cutting pressure. It also has loads of other upgrades, you can read more about these in our comparison guide between the Cameo 3 vs Cameo 4.
The Cameo 4 Silhouette has the ability to draw and cut on over 100 different types of material. It comes in three sizes, the standard 12″ cutter, the 15″ cutter and the big 20″ machine. They all have the ability to work with material that is up to a crazy 10 feet long. And we love the fact that it has the ability to cut materials without the need for a cutting mat!
We love our Cameo 4 and it is one of the best selling machines from our affiliate links on our website as well.
Out of the box, the Silhouette CAMEO® 4 comes with the following:
- Silhouette Cameo 4 – 12″ Wide with Bluetooth
- 1 Year Warranty
- 12″ x 12″ Updated Cutting Mat
- AutoBlade 2 – Single tap reset auto-adjusts blade to match cut job material
- Smart Tool System – Auto Detects Tools and Adjusts Cut Settings
- 4 Tool Adapters – Allows for use of Cameo 3, 2, & 1 Tools
- Ratchet Adjustment Tool
- Dual Motor System
- Built-in Cross Cutter
- Built-In Roll Feeder – Holds up to 150 Foot Rolls
- Online Cameo 4 Instructional Class
- 7 E-Guides by Silhouette School to help get you up and running faster (Link Located within the 200+ Designs Card)
- 1 Month Free Membership to Silhouette U – Receive Exclusive Access to over 250+ Videos, Guides, Tips, Q & A, and much more! (new users only)
- 1 Month Free to Club Silhouette – Latest News, Designs, Discounts
- $25 Dollars in Downloads from Silhouette's Design Store
- 40% Off Coupon for all Cameo 4 Blades
- 100 Exclusive Designs
- Additional 200+ Bonus Designs – Valued at $300+
- Lifetime Customer Support
- Latest Studio Software for Windows 7 or higher and Mac OS X 10.8.5 and higher
Features of the new Silhouette CAMEO® 4:
- 5kg (5000 g) Downward Force
- Increased Cutting Speed and Acceleration
- 3MM Higher Clearance
- Ability to use Silhouette Rotary Blade and Silhouette Kraft Blade
- Single tap AutoBlade Functionality
- Larger Tool Carriage Housing
- Gear Driven Tool Carriage
- Touch Panel
- Auto Tool Detection
- Built-in Pull Out Roll Feeder
- Retractable Cover
We love this machine and truly believe that it is a brilliant buy! It is much cheaper than the Cricut Maker (which is fabulous for fabric but offers very similar capabilities.
And lastly, if you want to see how the machine stacks up against other vinyl cutting machines, you can see our vinyl cutter machine listicle and comparison chart here.
We hope you enjoyed our “Silhouette's new machine 2020 guide” blog post.
Till next time, Sam xx