We are thrilled about your interest in joining The Best Vinyl Cutters Design Team!
I'm looking for 2 wonderful crafters who are total Cricut Addicts. Yep, you need to be a raving fan because your role here with us with centre around sharing your passion with others on our blog and community!
So of course, in order to join the team, you will need to own either a Cricut Maker, an Explore Air 2 or a Cricut Joy cutter.
What will you be doing?
As a member of the Design Team, you will be expected to create 2 projects per month, photograph them, size the images, and write correlating blog posts. You can see an example of a Step-by-Step project blog post by clicking here. The projects might be around a certain product, a specific theme, or technique.
These projects will be posted on the Best Vinyl Cutters Website as well as shared across our Social Media Accounts.
What will you get?
In exchange, you will receive a luscious box full of crafty goodies every single month.
The box of goodies will be way more than enough to complete a minimum of 2 projects (plus extra for your own projects). Value of boxes will be around $100-$150.
- Note: Due to the fact that this is not a paid role, I am not looking for a Virtual Assitant (an employee). I am looking for someone who follows our social media accounts, someone who is super passionate about crafting and who will be thrilled to receive a box full of free goodies in return for whipping up some projects for us.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for the team, you must possess the following:
- A LOVE for Cricut
- Be an owner of either a Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Joy
- Be able to create a wide range of crafty projects (Think Vinyl, Infusible Ink, Printable Sticker Paper and other Speciality Items)
- Have the skill to take clear, bright, focused and clean photos of both steps during project creation as well as a few beautiful shots of the final result (that match the aesthetic of our feed – see our Instagram to see what type of photos we include)
- Ability to write instructions really well – our blog posts are conversational
- Be able to commit to completing a minimum of 2 projects every month – we are very flexible with when you send them through, just as long as we get them written up and ready-to-publish before the end of each month.
How to Apply
Ready to apply? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- One paragraph introducing yourself. Tell us when your love for Cricut crafts started and what you love most about Cricut crafts. How you would define your personal style. Are you on any other design teams? Why do you want to join our design team? Include your name and country! Please help us get an idea of who you are as a crafter and your experience crafting.
- 5 Examples of Projects that you Completed. Please note that we will be looking at the quality of the projects, the range of types of projects (so don't send us 5 t-shirt photos, but include a variety of projects) as well as your photography here, so please send your best examples.
The deadline to send applications is Saturday, October 3, 2020. The new team will be notified via email by Monday the 5th. You will receive a box of goodies ASAP so that you can create 2 projects for the month of October onwards.
All applications will be considered no matter if international or local.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Good luck!